COVID Safe Practices
We are a registered COVID Safe Business.
Some of the things we are doing to keep you safe and how you can help:
- Limiting ‘In person’ classes to 14 people to complying with the 4m2 rule and 1.5m social distancing protocol. Book early to get a spot and cancel early if you can’t make it.
- Cleaning the studio and bathroom daily. Touch points are being wiped down multiple times per day.
- Supplying hand sanitiser. Please use this as you enter the studio.
- Managing the flow of people in and out of the studio. You can help by waiting until everyone has left the room before entering the studio.
- Supporting social distancing by arranging mats at recommended distance. Putting your mat on one of the floor markers will assist with this.
- Limiting the number of people in small places, e.g., the change room and bathroom are restricted to one person
- Asking teachers to stay at home if they are unwell and encouraging COVID testing.
- Politely asking people that appear unwell to return to class once they are better.
- Not using studio equipment, e.g., mats, bolsters, etc. Please bring anything you need for class yourself.
- Encouraging contactless forms of payment
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.