Dancing Warrior 200hr Teacher Training 2021
Union Street Yoga are proud to host Dancing Warrior’s Yoga Teacher Training in 2021.
Dancing Warrior Yoga 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed for people who are considering teaching yoga or deepening their own practice. Created by senior teacher Mathew Bergan this course offers an integrated approach to teaching contemporary yoga incorporating Hatha yoga practices, including: asana, pranayama, meditation, mudras, yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology, body alignment principles, business marketing and management, Sanskrit and pregnancy Yoga.
200 Hour Program
- Includes 200 hours (Level 1)
- Weekend Program at Union Street Yoga, Erskineville, Sydney
- Held over 7 alternative weekends (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- Commencing 31st July – finishing 24th October, 2021
- Online learning options – see Dancing Warrior Yoga for details
Investment: $3900 Earlybird: (save $300) pay $1000 deposit by May 1st, 2021
- Saturday 31st July & Sunday 1st August (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th August (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th September (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th September (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th October (9.00am – 5.00pm)
- Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th October (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Venue: Union Street Yoga, 175a Union Street, Erskineville, NSW 2043
Our course gives students a broad understanding of both the theoretical and practical aspects of yoga. It borrows from the ancient teachings of yoga and contextualises the practice for the urban dwelling yoga student.
We offer a boutique experience for all participants with a maximum of 16 students per group. A smaller learning environment ensures each individual gets personalised attention and the mentoring they require to feel confident in the process of becoming an inspiring and effective yoga teacher.
The course includes a comprehensive study book, group lectures, access to teaching resources, practical workshops, class sequencing, readings, written assignments, video presentations and hands-on teaching experience to help give you the confidence and uniqueness to shine as a new yoga teacher.
At Dancing Warrior Yoga, we provide a safe and harmonious learning environment where all different types of people are welcome. We are inclusive of all gender identities, body types, and ethnicities. We offer personalised support and care during and after the program, and provide you with professional development to help you transition into the teaching market place.
We also offer 150 hour continued education programs to help further your professional development. All of our courses are Internationally Accredited by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia.
We ask that you have an existing and ongoing regular yoga practice and have been practicing yoga for more than 12 months. We also offer budget friendly Payment plans that allows you partial instalments.
Learn more and meet the teachers at our FREE teacher training Zoom webinar every Friday, 5.30-6.00pm OR contact us to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you. Namaste.Find Out More